From: "Peter Marheine" <phmarhei@xxxxxxx>
To: lug-l@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 7:57:26 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Penguicon arrangements

Those of you not attending Penguicon, you can safely ignore this message.

If you don't know how you're getting down there yet, we can probably help you find a ride, so just ask.

For lodging, starxplor has enough floor/futon/couch space for everyone. His address is 1837 Gilsam Ave Rochester Hills, MI etc. He also notes that if your maps route you around construction, you should still be able to take I75 to M59 to Crooks- construction eastbound starts at Crooks. Should you need to contact him for whatever reason during that time, his cell number is (586)-215-0554.
Anyone planning on arriving there before Friday, he also notes that he works until 11pm Thursday, so we have yet to see what will happen with that.

Finally, everyone will want to coordinate some meeting place at/before the con, but I'll leave that decision up to those of you who are actually going.

--
Peter Marheine
Don't Panic