Folding@Home Survey

My godfather is doing a research thesis on distributed computing, and needs numeric data on participation in the Folding@Home project. If you are willing to help him out, please take this short survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GHLG98W

If you participate in other distributed projects, and are willing, please email me the name of the project and an estimate of how much time per week your system(s) contribute to the project, as well as what type of system (PC/gaming system) you use and whether you participate as an individual or as a team.

Thanks much!

--
Andrew G. Meyer
agmlego@xxxxxxxxx