Faulty Drive in Raid Array

Dear LUG,
Last night I had a drive failure in my RAID 5 array.
Luckily everything else is still running fine (gotta love redundancy) and the raid array is unharmed.
But I've been looking at these log files and I can't really identify the problem.

These drives have only been raided for about 1 month and were all brand new purchases (except Laydown) for this configuration. (All are 1.5 TB Seagate's from Newegg)

This specific drive that has failed (I have named it Jenga) was bought brand new for this configuration
and was used as a ntfs drive only temporarily to transfer some data from a windows box.
Then it was added to raid array.  I also have one other drive that was also used as an ntfs drive to move some data
then added to the raid array. Yet that drive (Laydown) is fine.

I was hoping the people of LUG could help me identify the problem with this drive and better explain these log files which can be viewed at http://lug.mtu.edu/pastebin/121
I have listed multiple lines from multiple log files all that cover the time frame from which it seemed to have lasted and also some output from mdadm.

Thanks LUG.

--
Mario Paul Loria (The Kid with The Beard aka CapnCrunch)