Regarding Linux Newcomers With Questions

I would just like to remind everyone that while helping *nix newcomers with problems is encouraged, we need to remember NOT to laugh when we are helping them.  Things they say may seem funny or silly, or possibly nostalgic of when we were first learning, however when someone comes to a bunch of people he or she perceives as experts in a certain field, it seems condescending and rude, and gives off the very image that is one of the main hurdles in Linux'es adoption.

Thank You
Brandon Crowley