[LUG] Parts Auction

To whom it may concern:
LUG has developed a significant surplus of computer equipment, and will be auctioning some of it off on the third meeting of the new semester (2010-01-28) to current members (or people who bribe current members to proxy). Remember that membership requires one to be a currently-enrolled student at Tech, attend two meetings, and pay $5 dues to our treasurer.

We will also be accepting donations of equipment to auction off. Please email me or PM me (agmlego) on IRC to make a submission before 22:00 on the 27th. You are also responsible for arranging transportation of any items to the meeting, and transportation of any unsold items back from the meeting. Proceeds from donated equipment will be pooled into the LUG treasury.

Further details and an updated list of equipment can be found at http://lug.mtu.edu/auction.

--
Andrew G. Meyer
<agmeyer@xxxxxxx>

Computer Engineering Undergraduate
Server Administrator, Linux/UNIX Users' Group
Programming Lead, FIRST Robotics Enterprise
Member, MTU Honors Institute
Member, IEEE
Member, Progressive Security Group
Member, Permanent Floating Riot Club
Member, Wadsworth Hall Student Association