Upcoming Maintenance

Hello.
The main production servers (our frontend, orisis, and our backend, astraeus) will be sporadically running tomorrow as I upgrade them from Etch to Lenny. Be advised that all services will be affected, including:
IRC on lug.mtu.edu
Website on lug.mtu.edu
All mirrors
Wiki on lug.mtu.edu

Our shell server at sekhmet.lug.mtu.edu will not be affected.

Please note that we run an off-campus IRC server at mtulug.fxaffinity.com. You may want to point your client here.

I hope to have the system running in full capacity by 2200 tomorrow evening.

--
Andrew G. Meyer
<agmeyer@xxxxxxx>

Computer Engineering Undergraduate
Server Administrator, Linux/UNIX Users' Group
Programming Lead, FIRST Robotics Enterprise
Safety Advisor, Permanent Floating Riot Club
Member, MTU Honors Institute
Member, IEEE
Member, Wadsworth Hall Student Association