Missing Google Wave Invites

I lost track of who I sent Google Wave invites to and I may have sent out less invites than people asked for. If you requested one but did not get one please let me know so I can make sure I sent you one. I can't accept any new requests however since I'm running low on invites. If it turns out I didn't send you an invite, then I'm sorry and I can make sure you get one. If you are already on Wave and you got an invite from me or someone else, please disregard this message. Thanks.

Gabe Delgado

--
I love the bloodshed and destruction of ads. This signature shall slaughter the insipid ads in this email.