Fwd: Logo Standards

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevin Newland <knewland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 21:07
Subject: Logo Standards
To: agmeyer@xxxxxxx
Cc: lug@xxxxxxx

Hello Andrew or LUG,

The LUG logo on your website uses the old Michigan Tech logo that is no longer in service. Attached is a very similar logo with the updated Michigan Tech logo. I'm unaware if you need to speak with UMC before updating any logos, regardless here is a link to their website.

http://www.mtu.edu/idstandards/students/

Enjoy,

Kevin Newland
knewland@xxxxxxx
Residential Technologies Support (ResTech)
Computer and Network System Administration (CNSA/TCSA) Major
Michigan Technological University

--
Andrew G. Meyer
agmlego@xxxxxxxxx