Meeting Tonight, Fisher 131 7pm, last chance for shirt!!!!

Hi,

Meeting tonight.  We will be discussing installethon and see how
presentations are going.  People presenting better have feed back.
Installethon in three weeks, I be gone the last week in DC, so want
presentations hammered out for next week for sure.

LAST NIGHT TO TURN IN MONEY FOR SHIRTS (this is for peeps in area,
alumni have about a week if they want to send checks or send stuff up
with Mary when she comes up for career fair for those in lower MI).

Also, talk of having a social soon.  Will discuss at meeting.

Thanks!

Nor