Re: Linux User Group T-Shirt Orders are now Open!!!!

Great news everyone!  Favorites said that they would do both colors, free of charge!  So for all alumni or staff that want a shirt, please email me with the original info I asked for, including which color you would like:  Pink or Gold?

For people on the spreadsheet I sent out, I would like if you would do that as well.

Also, Dr. Merkey and Cathy, do you think we (LUG) could put a sign up sheet for shirts in the office and/or break room?  Or was there any interest at all from faculty/staff?

Lenore