Re: MS Teaches Best Buy Employees how to troll linux

I believe the event will be October 10, 1200-1600.

--
Andrew G. Meyer
<agmeyer@xxxxxxx>

Computer and Electrical Engineer Undergraduate
Server Administrator, Linux/UNIX Users' Group
Programming Lead, FIRST Robotics Enterprise
Safety Advisor, Permanent Floating Riot Club
Member, MTU Honors Institute
Member, Progressive Security Group
Member, Wadsworth Hall Student Association