Re: DSL help

You may have missed this, but it was earlier this month someone had a similar problem. The advice given was to look at this thread:

Best regards,
Dan

Trevor Bammel wrote:
Hey guys, it has been a while since I went to the lug meetings so you probably don't remember me.  In my home town this summer I got some REALLY old computers (and just some old ones) that were leftover from an auction.  The three I am focusing on are two Dell optiplex G1's with Pentium two processor at 400 mghz and 128 mb of ram with 4gig HDD.  The other one is a dell optiplex GX200 with a Pentium three processor at 800mghz with 128 mb of ram and a 4 gig HDD.(I have some other HDD's that I will use later).
Now my problem comes in when trying to install Damn Small Linux....I use the frugal Gnome option and after i tell it to install to hda1 which is in the proper format, it decided to format the drive again, install, and it tells me there are errors during the installation.  I have tried two disks and two optical drivers.  The error I get after the install is when i try to select the DSL from the GRUB boot loader. I get an error 15.  I have know idea what to do.  I would really like to get these three computers up and running. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.  If needed you can contact my phone, im, or email.  Just give me a heads up if you need any of those.  Thanks so much and I look forward to being more active in the lug come this next semester.
-Trevor Bammel