Re: Question

I have the 10" Lenovo S10 and I love it so far.  it's shiny and
considering almost all netbooks have almost the same innards this one
still manages to have some nifty stuff.  it's got a card reader (SD and
I think XD) on the side that works out of the box and it has an
expresscard slot which I thought was really nifty for a netbook though I
keep hearing that expresscard isn't supported in general yet, I figure
down the road it'll give me some upgrade/expansion options.

I've been running Jaunty with the Netbook remix as well and so far I'm
okay with it.  not super impressed but it is MUCH better than the XP
Home that came with it.

-Christian