linux-kbuild-2.6.28 for debian sid

Guys,

I've manually built the kbuild packages for 2.6.28 from a snapshot copy of the source I pulled down last week. This will let you get past the "...but linux-kbuild-2.6.28 is not installable..." issue for this kernel, since for some reason debian hasn't uploaded these packages yet to the mirrors. This is a problem for anyone who needs to build modules for the kernel the debian way (using m-a).

http://dark-fx.com/debian/

I haven't tested the amd64 version at all, please let me know if it works, or if it hoses your system... (it shouldn't). The i386 seems to have worked on the 3 machines I've installed it on.

Download the one respective for the arch you're running on, and run dpkg -i <filename>.

Hope this helps at least one of you out there that don't frequent IRC.

--
Brian McPherson (Dark-Fx)