Bring Warm Clothes for Tonight!!!!

Hiya peeps,

Looked at the weather and it's going to be really really really cold tonight, down in the single digits with some wind.  Steve and I have keys to the student organization room in Rekhi hall, as well as Alicia I think, so I'm thinking we use this as a base of operations of sorts.  It would be a good place to warm up, and also keep your extra winter clothes, warm beverages, and caffeine ;)

Bring what you can for warm clothes, and bring extras in case someone else doesn't have anything like hats or scarves and what not.  I already have a huge duffel bag full of stuff, and am going to be putting on multiple layers throughout the night.  I would suggest doing it that way instead of bundling up from the beginning, because all you're going to do is work up a sweat and get the chills before the real cold gets here in the wee hours of the morning.  And bring a change of clothes in case your other stuff gets wet (if you don't have snow pants, much like me =\, or other pair of gloves)  Frostbite is not fun!!!!

This is a fun activity, but we don't want anyone to get hypothermia either, so let's do what we can to keep everyone dry and warm :)

Lenore

PS.  Could someone send this out to UPE and HG?  Not on those lists.

--
Lenore L. Towne
Computer Science Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University

Women in Computing Sciences, President
Linux User Group, Member
PFRC, Member