Re: Snow Statue

Just a reminder that we need to get as many people as possible who are
willing to work to the statue to come to the safety meeting, since we
need a trained person on the site at all times during construction.
The meeting is TONIGHT, 7PM, EERC 100.

I plan on going, and I know that Matt will be there as well from LUG, but we're going to need everyone we can get.  I'm also sending this out to the WiCS list, and hopefully we can get some volunteers from over there as well (though I know Gabby is in charge of this, I just thought I'd put this bumper up *grin*)

 Nor
aka Lenore

--
Lenore L. Towne
Computer Science Undergrad, Michigan Tech

Women in Computing Sciences (WiCS), Member
Linux User Group @ MTU (LUG), Member