[Fwd: BOUNCE lug-l: Non-member post [Gabby Myers <gamyers@xxxxxxx>]]

-------- Original Message --------

Hey Everyone!

Winter carnival is a few months away, but now is the time to start thinking about statues! We want to do an overnight statue for the CS organizations and we need an idea of how many people are willing to help and also we need ideas for what to build. So... if you are available to help or have ideas of what we can build please respond to this email by the end of the week, but the *absolute deadline* won't be until Monday December 1st.

Hope to hear from you!

~Gabrielle Myers
WiCS Vice Chair