Re: Google's Grand Central

Thanks for looking, I appreciate it.

On 21 Jul, 2008, at 11:32 AM, Justin TerAvest wrote:

Yeah, I just noticed the same thing. WTF, grandcentral.

I'll bug those guys today-- the invite thingy on the address book is gone for me, too.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 8:22 AM, Jon DeVree <jadevree@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 07:25:23AM -0700, Justin TerAvest wrote:
> I've got some spare invites. Once I get into work, I'll send you one.

Maybe you can investigate where the invite a friend page went to for
those of us who thought we had spare invites.
--
Jon
"You're talking about a group of people who are paid large sums of money for their ability to communicate with inanimate objects made of melted sand."

--
Kyle Schneider
Michigan Tech Alum