Today's LUG Discussion: Backup strategies

LUG,

I'd like to see attendance pick up a bit at the meetings. I know we don't always have important stuff to talk about but I'd like to have a Discussion topic at every meeting.

This week's discussion is going to be about Backup Strategies. Dr. Merkey was interested in how to also backup roaming machines such as laptops.

So if you have anything to contribute or are just interested in hearing how some people do backups for ideas for yourself, Please attend.

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting tonight.

Thanks,
Brian McPherson
MTU LUG President