Software Freedom Day: Parade of Nations: How to take advantage of it

Greetings; I'm John Pastore of the PFRC.  We will be having a Pirate Float
in this years Parade of Nations.  I don't believe you will have much luck
with getting a table at this point at the after event, though you should
be able to sneak a float in.  I have an interesting proposition, though.

I happen to have a large Penguin Costume.  We dress it up with a hat and a
bandanna, and it's suddenly a pirate costume - well in line with our
theme.  And then we have it hand out fliers and free software CD's.  Well
in line with the Free Software Day theme.

If you're interested, just send someone with the distributables and
talking points over to the Hancock middle school at 10 AM.  Rides are
available there from the Admin building between 9 and 10:15.  We'll have
the costume on standby.  If you'd like, you could also call us earlier.
My mobile number is 906 281 7688.

I think this is an appropriate idea.

Avast,
John Pastore