Installathon Preperations

Hey guys,

As you know the installathon is on Saturday. I'd like to see as many hands there as possible to help out, we will probably be buying some pizza at some point so bring a few bucks to chip in.

If you are a member I expect you to come and help for at least a few hours. If for some reason you can't make it, please let me know.

Setup starts at 11am! We will try to start presentations at the scheduled time this time, so if you're presenting, please make sure you're ready to go at the times posted here:

http://lug.mtu.edu/installathon

We will be going over some last minute stuff at the meeting this week. Please attend if you can make time.

I will take care of getting all the table tents out.

Can't wait to see you all there!

--
Brian McPherson
MTU LUG President