Re: Knoppix

The easiest way to get Knoppix is to simply download the image at the following link and burn it to a CD (it's the LUG's mirror, so if you're on campus it should be very fast for you):

http://lug.mtu.edu/iso/knoppix/KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN.iso

If you don't have access to a CD burner, let me know and I actually have a copy sitting on my desk I'll just give you. I'm not sure if there's anyplace that actually just gives away copies though... the shipping costs tend to make it a bit expensive.