LUG Meetings Moved!

LUG,

This is to let you all know that I have Rekhi 214 reserved for our meetings for this semester. The time is still Thursdays @ 7pm.

This next meeting will be cut short (30 minutes or so) so we can setup for the Student Involvement Fair. I'll be running a demonstration of various games that can be played under Wine. I encourage you all to attend the Fair.

I still have a bunch of T-shirts that need to be picked up. I will be contacting you individually later today if I do not hear from you first. I might sell some of the extras at the Student Involvement Fair if there are interested parties, so it is your responsibility to get your shirts before then!

Reminder: Lead Discussion topics would still be nice to have! If Anyone has ideas for things in the future, please let me know. I am willing to help you out if you need it.

Thanks,
Brian McPherson