VPN Solution

Can anyone suggest a easy to use Open Source Linux VPN package?
Only requirements are web based management, pptp & ipsec support.

I ran into Astaro, which had a amazing setup but they are not open source,
and their pricing is way above my league.
I've browsed around and tried out a bunch of different software, yet they
all seem to lack usability or are extremely high priced. So I'm wondering
what everyone else uses.

Does anyone have a favorite VPN Solution?

Cheers,
James Bittner
jbittner@xxxxxxx