Re: open source shopping cart

I've used Zen Cart and osCommerce. The former is a very slight
modification of the latter, so they're really the same thing. I've
installed them on my server for a few clients, and I've vowed to never
deal with it again. It's a huge PITA to configure any more than the
interface gives you. Want to customize the look? Good luck -- you'll spend
hours sifting through some really ugly code.

I know I'm not offering any alternate solutions at the moment, but you'll
save yourself some heartache by looking elsewhere.

(Any PHP hackers out there that are interested in coming up with an
alternate solution, I'm more than happy to work on a new cart from
scratch. It's on my long list of things to do anyways.)

-Adam
dingostick.com
adamandandrea.org