Packet Radio & Linux

The Husky Amateur Radio Club is hosting a few presentations in the next
weeks covering a array of radio communications topics W/refreshments.

The Presentation this evening was Packet Radio and Linux.
I was asking a friend this evening and it some how happened that the lug-l
was not emailed the fliers.

The Flier for the presentations can be found at
http://www.cee.mtu.edu/~jbittner/flyer.pdf

A Copy of tonights presentation can be found at
http://docs.google.com/Present?docid=ajkzcs47cszd_5c8jhjz&fs=true
or at http://www.cee.mtu.edu/~jbittner/Packet.odp
And a demonstration of the packet Linux system is available for anyone
that missed it by stopping by any Thursday at 8pm to our meetings.

Future presentations will be:
Thursday 9/27  8pm   Topics In Amateur Satellite  - Jon     - Fisher101
Tuesday  10/2  6pm   APRS                         - EJ & DJ - EERC216
Thursday 10/11 8pm   Emergency Communication      - Jack    - Fisher101

Hope to see some of you there,
Cheers,
James Bittner
http://w8yy.students.mtu.edu