T-shirt Design (contest?)

Hey guys,
It was basically unanamous at the meeting today that everyone would like to have a new t-shirt design. Therefore, I suggested that some people come up with new designs to have on the t-shirt. Anyone on the list is welcome to submit a new design to me via e-mail.

If you missed today's meeting, I passed around a signup sheet for people who want to get t-shirts. If you would like a t-shirt (or 3,) You can let me know what sizes you want, and how many, and I'll add you to the list. T-shirts are going to be $15. If they end up costing me less, the profits will go to LUG. If they cost more, I'll eat the extra cost.

So send me your designs. I have attached the old one for inspiration. We will vote on them at the next meeting, so make sure you attend.

--
Brian McPherson
LUG President

JPEG image