K-day help needed

Guys,
I won't be able to make it to K-day on Friday because I need to go down state this weekend asap. I would like someone to take over stuff there if at all possible. I haven't gotten around to getting an info packet together about Ubuntu and what our group does. I do have the Ubuntu CDs and a machine that can be used to demo stuff.

Please let me know if you can make it there before noon and can bring this stuff. We'll make arrangements for you to pick it up.

Thanks,
Brian McPherson
LUG President