Software Freedom Day

Alright, looks like the subscription worked. Anyway, like I said I
signed up for Software Freedom Day (http://www.softwarefreedomday.org).
They have sent me shirts, pamphlets, cds, stickers, everything. I have
it all sitting at home and I have not yet seen everything. I believe
there are some Ubuntu and open software cds.

Software Freedom Day is Saturday Sept. 15th and I would hope to be able
to get some people together to participate. I will be attending your
meeting tomorrow so hopefully we can work some stuff out then. I kind of
want to be able to have some demo pcs out showing ubuntu, beryl,
open-office, maybe synaptic package manager. Just to show that linux
isn't as hard as it seems.

We may also be able to advertise for an upcomming install party, or even
hold one that day? I could throw out ideas all day, but tomorrow we can
get together and actually start a plan?