Meeting August 30th

Hi Guys,

I've decided that we should have a meeting next week to discuss exactly what we're going to do for K-Day. Otherwise our first meeting would have been 1 day before K-day and would not give us very much time for official planning.

I haven't yet reserved us a room, but I'm going to try to get somewhere in Rehki. This room will be hopefully be where we meet all semester. I'll do this first thing Monday.

So, to recap, Thursday, August 30th, we're going to have a meeting at 7pm, Location TBD.

Thanks,
Brian McPherson
LUG President