Re: Strange MOBO-ness

Does it require ECC ram/do you have ECC ram in it?

-Dan

Christian Jacobsen wrote:
I recently came into a later generation dual P3 mobo - an Intel SAI2
(still in it's unopened retail box).  I have the processors for it
(1.26GHz tualatins) and memory and averything else.

it has onboard video.

the problem is that I can not get video out of the board or any video
cards I've tried in it (it's a PCI only mobo, so it was hard finding
cards - but the ones I found at least make it to the bios screen in
other mobos)  I've tested all the extra parts (ram, video, processors)
in another computer and they all work fine.

everything else comes on, all the fans, drives (when I tried with them
in), lights and stuff.  and it does NOT make any beeps.  (I tried
turning it on without memory and I got the approperiate beep sequence)

I've tried a couple power supplies to no avail

ANY ideas what I could be missing to get this board going?

thanks,

RMind