Re: officer elections

I won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight, though I do still
want to run for secritary.  there's a movie screening of Female to Femme
and a post viewing discussion with the filmmaker tonight starting at 7
as part of Pride Week.  anyone who wants to come is invited  :) it
should be really interesting.

-Christian

PS - I'll try to show up for the first couple minutes.  I kinda doubt
the movie will be starting at exactly 7...