Re: LUGiness

I am sorry that I will miss tonight's meeting.
I am out of town again.  I am in Ashland Ohio,
which is between Cleveland and Toledo,  it's great.

As part of this discussion,  please note that
this community idea could lead to some sort of
involvement with local high schools.   If there
is any interest and some thoughts on how that
interaction could work,   let me know.

Phil

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:41:43 EST Michael Moran wrote:

> I'd say we should actually list ourselves there.  We are open to the
> community, so it would seem reasonable.  Anyways, i'll add it to the
> topics for the meeting tonight.
>
> -Mike
>

> On Feb 22, 2007, at 12:31 PM, Christian Jacobsen wrote:
>
> > are we just a MTU LUG or a community LUG too?
> >
> > sould we list ourselves on:
> > http://www.linux.org/groups/usa/michigan.html
> > ?
> >

> > -RMind