Membership

This message is regaurding membership to LUG. As to my knowledge there is no list of who is actually members. It would be a good idea to get one (as far as USG goes). We may need to requisition some funds from them as it appears we may be in need of a new UPS, as the one that we have now isn't nearly going to suffice. Anything that will help us with that is a good thing. Anyone who wants to be an official member please send me an email to jawelter@xxxxxxx (not the list). So I can form a list.

--
Thank You,
Jon Welters