Bonzaii

Everyone,

Please disregard the other email that was sent out, somehow the date was auto corrected. The correct date the 16th is when the party will be occurring. Should be a nice stress reliever right before exams.

The Computer Organizations in Computer Science will be sponsoring a
party on Thursday December 16th starting at 5:00PM. Everyone is welcome
to attend. We will be having free food, a LAN party, DDR, board games,
movies, etc. and did I mention FREE FOOD.

Anyone who is interested in helping please let me know ASAP.

--
Thank You,
Jon Welters