WTS: 36GB SATA

I have several brand new (read: UNOPENED) Serial ATA 150 drives that I'm
selling at a nicely discounted price. (Because I just can't use them all
myself)

WD360ADFD

Also known as a Western Digital 36GB Raptor SATA 10,000 rpm drive. Perfect
for an OS drive for ease of data handling.

Asking price: $125; willing to negotiate. You pay shipping if I can't get
it to you some other way.

Email back privately, please. I'm a nice person. :)

~Will Lulham
Former Partner, LUGer, general patsy, etc.