Re: Install-A-Thon

We never had an official weekend. The few times I helped organize it we tried to choose shortly after the latest Ubuntu release.  So that ended up being October and April in my case. That also helps to make it so one doesn't have to carry their computer through a blizzard just to get linux on it. :)

We also had to work around the availability of the MUB commons.

-steve