Anyone interested in a blog?

It was suggested to me that some of you might be interested in having a blog hosted on LUG server. Wordpress recently publicly released their multi-user blog software, so we have a good platform to host it on if you are interested.

When I brought this up at the meeting on Thursday though, no one expressed any interest and it was suggested that I email the list to see if anyone else was.

So, if you're interested in having a blog, don't care for blogger or livejournal but don't want to host it yourself, let me know.

--
Kyle Schneider
Social Sciences - Secondary Education