VMware Virtual Workstation

Hello,

Got everything unpacked and tried and it finally left vmware-install.pl but it is set as a dynamic link to vmware-uninstall.pl which does not run at all. Perl is installed and is far as I can tell it is installed. I have tried to run it under tcsh and KDE but with no luck. Under KDE, it pulls up KWrite to show the file. The file association is NOT set to KWrite. Any suggestions?

-----Craig

--
-----
   Blackholes are where God forgot and divided by ZERO!!!