Beowulf / Cluster Computing

I was approached by two LUG members about starting up a Beowulf cluster, I don't see any reason why LUG couldn't do this. Is anyone else interested in taking part in it...... Campus has some Sun machines that aren't bad (800 MHZ Sparc CPU, 1 gb ram) that they are loaning indefinably to any student organization that wants them. So we were thinking we could use those. We spoke with Phil today and he agreed to advise / help us out to actually get something going. If your interested please let me know. Also I forgot who was actually letting the Sun's go...... I will know Thursday night but if any of you know shoot me an email.. We can discuess Thursday wheather to do this as LUG project or not. Either way if there is enough interest we can get it rolling. We were thinking of doing some sort of video project. If anyone else has any mass computing ideas shoot those to me as well.
On a side note the Hard Drives for the LUG server are in!!

--
Thank You,
Jon Welters