Re: Filesystem Recovery

>From what I can tell those tools are more for moving data from a dying
drive to a good one. So they may help me backup the bad partitions so that
I can mess with them and not make things worse, I don't think that they
help recover the filesystem. I will look into them more though just in
case that I misunderstood them. My current plan is to back up the
partition to another drive and to run fsck on it and see what happens.

-Jon