Re: Hiding Partition Table

I'm just guessing, however, you might be having a hard drive issue. Maybe its taking a while to spin up. Alternatively, you could have a problem with your drive controller.

Have you tried putting the drive in a different computer and seeing if the other computer can see the drive and mount the partition?

-Mike