BackupPC

I spent today configuring a backup utility called BackupPC (http://backuppc.sourceforge.net). One of the guys at Penguicon this year gave a presentation on it (http://wildbill.nulldevice.net/presentations/bkuppreso/) and I finally got around to it. It was a bit more complicated than I thought it would be, so if anyone is interested and has questions, let me know.

I'll probably give a presentation at a LUG meeting about it this fall if anyone is interested.
--
Kyle Schneider
Social Sciences - Secondary Education