Re: computer advice

My opinion is that if you know EXACTLY what you want, or know how to put
one together yourself, you probably already know where to go (Like
TigerDirect, NewEgg, etc.) and what to look for.

It's the people who don't know what they want, or how to build their own
that tend to ask these questions. Unless some enterprising student wants
to build computers for his classmates, I'd just as soon send them to
Dell/HP. It's fairly simple, and their customer service isn't too
horrible. (usually)

~Will

PS: On second thought, tell them to buy HP computers in Ashland, WI. Send
me business. :)