Seminar 'MacWorld '06' on Wed., Feb. 1 at 12 noon in rm. U113 of M&M Bldg.

Hello LUG,

In case you are interested in seeing some of what's new in the Mac World, I thought I'd pass along this event notice. I hope this is not an abuse of the mailing list but of general interest to all.

It's that time again, MacWorld '06... and the "Buzz" has already started.

Please join Apple Computer Technical and Educational resources for an update on the latest innovations and implementations of cutting edge Macintosh hardware, software and peripherals fresh from the floors of MacWorld '06. There are always interesting announcements and new products to learn about. Stay on the cutting edge of possibilities for communication, creativity, productivity, collaboration and more...

The seminar will be held on Wednesday, February 1, 2006 from 12-1 in Room U113 of the Materials and Mining (M&M building). Refreshments will be served. Please rsvp to <mailto:vschwab@xxxxxxxxx>vschwab@xxxxxxxxx to reserve your spot.