Ideas for Installathon

I was talking to one of the guys for IHRC, umm...tall with curly hair. The
idea was that maybe IHRC could do a computer fair in the Wads cafeteria,
like they do other stuff...Installathon would be going on, maybe DDR
stuff, computer competitions where people compete processor power or etc.

It would bring Installathon closer to the dorms, where more studnets are,
and maybe get the LUG name out more. Just thought I'd send the idea out to
the list, see what people thought.

~Michael Senkow