Re: Challenge-X enterprise network hardware

Nick,

Cisco has the password reset procedure at
<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_password_recovery09186a00800942bc.shtml>

If you don't have the RJ45-DB9 adapter for the console port, you'll need
to make one, but the pinout is simple and described on that page as well.

-Peter