LUG meeting - cronjobs

Hey LUG,

Hopefully Rekhi 101, 7pm, Thursday, November 4th. I would say wait outside Rekhi 101 and then we'll move over to a Fisher room if someone's already booked it, or it's locked like the past 2 weeks.

David will be discussing cronjobs and what can be automated with them.

As a matter for USG, I'll also quickly go over the constitution and have some sheet of paper to verify that you agree to the constitution. After we have confirmation that the constitution is agreed upon, we will finally be done dealing with USG and become a real organization.

If there's any more time, we can talk about some future plans for LUG that we think would be fun.

See you tomorrow,
--
Steven
P.S. There will be raspberry macarons.