Re: ftp

* Barry J. Dmytro (bjdmytro@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> How can I put stuff on our ftp server.  I made an iso rip of the Alpha
> Centauri cd, and thought I could put it on there...

We don't have a ftp server running right now. Mainly because we don't
have a whole lot of disk space(only 2GB of space). Eventually we should
get something running, though I don't recommend giving out ftp accounts
as they are insecure. We can eventually put files on our webserver and
serve files that way.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson <spisaacs@xxxxxxx> http://www.csl.mtu.edu/~spisaacs/
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.