Re: ARG!

Hi,

I was talking to Dr. Philip Merkey, a CS faculty at MTU. He was previously
with NASA and was involved in building the early Beowulf clusters. He also
got the 128 node Beowulf cluster to MTU.

He wanted to know if the MTU LUG is in need of a faculty advisor. He is
willing to be one if there is such a need. I think (not sure) that a
student organization on campus needs one faculty advisor.

He is also ready to supply a machine as a LUG server in CEC, in place of
the current machine supplied by LUG.

His id is merk@xxxxxxx. The MTU LUG can get in touch with him.

-g1